Graham-Lees Residence Hall
Graham-Lees is the oldest residential building on campus, and it is also the largest. It was originally two dormitories—Lees was built in 1904, and its counterpart Graham was built in 1920. The buildings were connected shortly thereafter. A renovation to add air-conditioning, elevators, ADA-accessible restrooms and additional common spaces was completed in 2015. First-year residence hall rooms are both singles and doubles. Each student is provided with a closet, a study desk, a desk chair and a single bed of standard length. Students provide their own bed clothing and other furnishings as desired.
The first-year residences are divided into sections of 14 to 24 students, with each section supervised by a resident advisor—a trained upper-division student capable of giving sympathetic and informed guidance to new students. All rooms have access to WiFi. The dorms are co-ed with single-sex halls available, and are protected by a card-access system designed to deny access to those outside the University community. Students can also use their University cards to check out books, do laundry, use copy machines, buy drinks from vending machines or purchase almost anything else on campus.